If you are a small business wondering how to make the leap to major player without breaking the bank, Mindful Marketing recommends our clients take a look at Google Apps for Work, a suite of cloud-computing productivity and collaboration software tools offered on a subscription basis by Google.
Simple and effective, it includes all Google’s popular web applications including Gmail, Google Drive (storage), Google Hangouts (chat), Google Calendar, and Google Docs (all docs, photos, etc.).
Google Apps for Work provides a suite of services that will energize yet simplify your online business presence. So how does it work?
Here’s what you can get:
- Customized email: Your business is growing and you want to move away from generic email addresses into a more professional environment. Every employee/staff will have a dedicated email address that includes your website domain name.
- Google Calendar: This application makes calendar sharing a snap. You can easily see everyone’s schedule availability, when they’re busy or free, so scheduling meetings is easier and more efficient. No more scheduling meetings that overlap.
- Google Drive: This is a fantastic app that allows everyone you choose to share files, enabling easy file sharing with no need to send files back and forth via email.
- You choose who can have access (both within the company, or outside of it), and you control the edit/view capability so there’s no accidental overwriting of content.
- If a mistake does happen, Google Drive includes version control which lets you restore a previous version in case there was accidental editing – oops!
- Real-time collaboration lets your man in London and your team in Los Angeles simultaneously work on the same document in real-time and see each other’s changes/updates as they happen.
- Safer than Ft. Knox: Because all your data is secured on a series of cloud-based Google servers, you don’t have to worry about your computer crashing and losing all your work. Another benefit: you can access the files from any computer, tablet, or even a smartphone…from anyplace you have available internet service.
- Saves time and money: Google Apps for Work is more economical than Microsoft Tools, and involves less administrative work for your hardworking employees. Your executive assistants will thank you – trust us.
Ready to give Google Apps for Work a try? It’s easy, just click here to try the services for 30 days FREE on us.
If you’re too busy to do even that much, Mindful Marketing will implement the setup and manage your business’s account so you can focus on what’s really important: running and growing your business. And by using a special promotion code we supply, you can save up to $10 per user per month for the first year of service. How, you ask? Well, let’s compare the cost per user with the other guys…
Typical services you would need:
- Storage w/ Sharing Capability: Dropbox for business is $15/mo for 1 terabyte of storage.
- Office Suite & Email: Microsoft Office365 is $20/mo for corporate email and the latest version of Office.
- Video Conferencing: GotoMeeting is $39/mo. for the basic plan.
- Ease of Use & Support: You are left to figure out how to get the services to play well together. Each service is different with different support options.
This adds up to close to $70 a month. Not good.
Or you can pay $10 per user per month and get all this:
- Storage: Unlimited storage.
- Office Suite: Complete Microsoft Office compatible suite of tools online.
- Email: A professional email backbone.
- Video Conferencing: Google Hangouts conferencing software.
- Ease of Use & Support: All-in-one seamless platform with amazing support from Google and the team at Mindful Marketing.
So what will it be? Costly and complicated? Or easy and economical?
We thought so.
Go ahead. Push the button. Why wait..?